- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
What Do Soda Companies Mean By “Sugar”? Find Out! Infographic
When you read the word “sugar” on a soda label, it may actually not mean quite what you think it does. The infographic below explores the components of 34 various drinks, including the most popular ones like Pepsi, Coca-Cola and Mountain Dew. It shows how much fructose and glucose can be found in each of these beverages.
You may be wondering why it’s so important and what the difference is. Glucose and fructose are both sugars, but they have differences. Glucose has the ability to give us energy and maintain our metabolism. On the other hand, fructose is way more fat-producing and can damage your health.
Click on image to enlarge