- Make Your Home Smell Like Sunshine With These Summertime Essential Oil Blends Infographic
- Quick Vegan Breakfast Ideas You Can Make In 5 Minutes Video
- Kombucha: Pros and Cons Of The New Popular Fermented Beverage Video
- The Secrets Of Culinary Oils Infographic
- Learn About The Best Ingredients For A Detox Smoothie Infographic
- Why Do Mosquitos Bite You?
- Homeopathy VS Naturopathy
What Do Soda Companies Mean By “Sugar”? Find Out! Infographic
When you read the word “sugar” on a soda label, it may actually not mean quite what you think it does. The infographic below explores the components of 34 various drinks, including the most popular ones like Pepsi, Coca-Cola and Mountain Dew. It shows how much fructose and glucose can be found in each of these beverages.
You may be wondering why it’s so important and what the difference is. Glucose and fructose are both sugars, but they have differences. Glucose has the ability to give us energy and maintain our metabolism. On the other hand, fructose is way more fat-producing and can damage your health.
Click on image to enlarge