- An In-Depth Look At The Benefits Of Veganism Infographic
- Fruit And Aloe Vera Smoothie Elixir
- The Connection Between Your Height And Blood Clots In Veins
- Simple And Effective Trick To Stop Common Cold In Its Tracks Video
- Nutritional Yeast: The Ultimate Health-Booster Infographic
- San Diego Outbreak: The Reason Hepatitis A Spread
- What Does Walking Say About Heart Disease Incidence?
What Do Soda Companies Mean By “Sugar”? Find Out! Infographic
When you read the word “sugar” on a soda label, it may actually not mean quite what you think it does. The infographic below explores the components of 34 various drinks, including the most popular ones like Pepsi, Coca-Cola and Mountain Dew. It shows how much fructose and glucose can be found in each of these beverages.
You may be wondering why it’s so important and what the difference is. Glucose and fructose are both sugars, but they have differences. Glucose has the ability to give us energy and maintain our metabolism. On the other hand, fructose is way more fat-producing and can damage your health.
Click on image to enlarge