- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Is Soda Really Bad For Your Teeth? Infographic
Statistics show that about half the American population drinks sweet beverages on a daily basis. Being one of the biggest sources of sugar intake, this habit unavoidably has negative impact on different aspects of health.
Apart from causing obesity and digestive problems, the consumption of sugary drinks has been linked to dental problems.
The infographic below explores why soft drinks are considered one of the worst dangers to your teeth, and what you can do to reduce their harmful effects.
Do you indulge in drinking sugary beverages? Write your thoughts on this topic in the comment section below!
Click on image to enlarge