- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
Is Soda Really Bad For Your Teeth? Infographic
Statistics show that about half the American population drinks sweet beverages on a daily basis. Being one of the biggest sources of sugar intake, this habit unavoidably has negative impact on different aspects of health.
Apart from causing obesity and digestive problems, the consumption of sugary drinks has been linked to dental problems.
The infographic below explores why soft drinks are considered one of the worst dangers to your teeth, and what you can do to reduce their harmful effects.
Do you indulge in drinking sugary beverages? Write your thoughts on this topic in the comment section below!
Click on image to enlarge