- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
- The Non-Toxic Liquid Miracle That You Can Drink And Clean Your Floor With Too
- Everything You Ever Thought About Beards Is True. (Gross!)
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate: Safe Or Dangerous? Video
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, or SLS, works as a cleaning agent and also allows the washing products to foam. During recent years, it has been linked to the increased risk of developing cancer, endocrine disruption, and many other health-related problems. However, how much of it is actually true?
Watch the video to learn more about the research behind the negative effect of SLS and don’t forget to let us know what you think about it in the comment section below. Do you agree or disagree?