- The Potato: Nutritional Facts About The World’s Tastiest Vegetable Infographic
- The 4 Food Groups That Will Save Your Eyesight! (You’ll Be Amazed By #4!)
- 3 Effective Home Remedies For Kidney Stones
- Improve Your Intelligence, Detox, Fight Cancer, And More With This 1 Drink
- 7 Harmful Ingredients You May Be Eating Every Day Without Even Realizing It
- These Herbal Remedies Will Help You Get A Great Night’s Sleep!
- Do You Have A Salt Tooth?
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate: Safe Or Dangerous? Video
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, or SLS, works as a cleaning agent and also allows the washing products to foam. During recent years, it has been linked to the increased risk of developing cancer, endocrine disruption, and many other health-related problems. However, how much of it is actually true?
Watch the video to learn more about the research behind the negative effect of SLS and don’t forget to let us know what you think about it in the comment section below. Do you agree or disagree?