- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate: Safe Or Dangerous? Video
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, or SLS, works as a cleaning agent and also allows the washing products to foam. During recent years, it has been linked to the increased risk of developing cancer, endocrine disruption, and many other health-related problems. However, how much of it is actually true?
Watch the video to learn more about the research behind the negative effect of SLS and don’t forget to let us know what you think about it in the comment section below. Do you agree or disagree?