- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate: Safe Or Dangerous? Video
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, or SLS, works as a cleaning agent and also allows the washing products to foam. During recent years, it has been linked to the increased risk of developing cancer, endocrine disruption, and many other health-related problems. However, how much of it is actually true?
Watch the video to learn more about the research behind the negative effect of SLS and don’t forget to let us know what you think about it in the comment section below. Do you agree or disagree?