- Things You Never Knew About Vodka But Always Wanted To Ask!
- Excessive Sodium: How Much Is Too Much? Infographic
- How To Lose Weight? 3 Dietary And Lifestyle Solutions Video
- How To Save Money On Superfoods!
- Don’t Want Cancer? Don’t Put Your Potatoes In The Fridge
- Mix And Match Your New Favorite Healthy Snack Using This Helpful Chart Infographic
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate: Safe Or Dangerous? Video
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, or SLS, works as a cleaning agent and also allows the washing products to foam. During recent years, it has been linked to the increased risk of developing cancer, endocrine disruption, and many other health-related problems. However, how much of it is actually true?
Watch the video to learn more about the research behind the negative effect of SLS and don’t forget to let us know what you think about it in the comment section below. Do you agree or disagree?