- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Some Statistics Of Breast Cancer Infographic
Breast cancer is the most widely spread type of cancer in women.
Mostly the disease can be met in women, but men can also suffer from it, though the percent of such cases is very low. But the outcomes of such cases are often poor, as men don’t have regular diacrisis. Prognosis of breast cancer can be very different depending on the case and even the country. For example, in Western Europe there is one of the highest levels of the disease, but a woman can survive for at least 5 years, in developing countries, unfortunately, prognosis are not so comforting.
To know more about potential threat, learn the infographic and be ready to fight the enemy.
Click on image to enlarge