- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
Some Statistics Of Breast Cancer Infographic
Breast cancer is the most widely spread type of cancer in women.
Mostly the disease can be met in women, but men can also suffer from it, though the percent of such cases is very low. But the outcomes of such cases are often poor, as men don’t have regular diacrisis. Prognosis of breast cancer can be very different depending on the case and even the country. For example, in Western Europe there is one of the highest levels of the disease, but a woman can survive for at least 5 years, in developing countries, unfortunately, prognosis are not so comforting.
To know more about potential threat, learn the infographic and be ready to fight the enemy.
Click on image to enlarge