- Smart Ways To Avoid A Nasty Fall This Winter
- Want To Have Warm Feet Forever? Try This Amazing Trick!
- Top 5 Tips For Better Brain Health And Clearer Thinking Video
- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
Some Statistics Of Breast Cancer Infographic
Breast cancer is the most widely spread type of cancer in women.
Mostly the disease can be met in women, but men can also suffer from it, though the percent of such cases is very low. But the outcomes of such cases are often poor, as men don’t have regular diacrisis. Prognosis of breast cancer can be very different depending on the case and even the country. For example, in Western Europe there is one of the highest levels of the disease, but a woman can survive for at least 5 years, in developing countries, unfortunately, prognosis are not so comforting.
To know more about potential threat, learn the infographic and be ready to fight the enemy.
Click on image to enlarge