- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
Some Statistics Of Glaucoma Infographic
Glaucoma is a disorder that damages your eye’s optic nerve and makes the condition of your eye worse and worse.
People used to the thought that the illness is because of pressure inside the eye, actually, they are not so wrong. The increased pressure may damage the optic nerve. The disease is not easy to recognize and all evident symptoms may occur only when it is late. Glaucoma may cause permanent blindness.
Look through the infographic to learn some useful information about glaucoma to be ready to fight with it or just to prevent. Do you know cases of glaucoma? Share with us in the comments!
Click on image to enlarge