- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Some Statistics Of Glaucoma Infographic
Glaucoma is a disorder that damages your eye’s optic nerve and makes the condition of your eye worse and worse.
People used to the thought that the illness is because of pressure inside the eye, actually, they are not so wrong. The increased pressure may damage the optic nerve. The disease is not easy to recognize and all evident symptoms may occur only when it is late. Glaucoma may cause permanent blindness.
Look through the infographic to learn some useful information about glaucoma to be ready to fight with it or just to prevent. Do you know cases of glaucoma? Share with us in the comments!
Click on image to enlarge