- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
Some Statistics Of Glaucoma Infographic
Glaucoma is a disorder that damages your eye’s optic nerve and makes the condition of your eye worse and worse.
People used to the thought that the illness is because of pressure inside the eye, actually, they are not so wrong. The increased pressure may damage the optic nerve. The disease is not easy to recognize and all evident symptoms may occur only when it is late. Glaucoma may cause permanent blindness.
Look through the infographic to learn some useful information about glaucoma to be ready to fight with it or just to prevent. Do you know cases of glaucoma? Share with us in the comments!
Click on image to enlarge