- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Some Statistics Of Glaucoma Infographic
Glaucoma is a disorder that damages your eye’s optic nerve and makes the condition of your eye worse and worse.
People used to the thought that the illness is because of pressure inside the eye, actually, they are not so wrong. The increased pressure may damage the optic nerve. The disease is not easy to recognize and all evident symptoms may occur only when it is late. Glaucoma may cause permanent blindness.
Look through the infographic to learn some useful information about glaucoma to be ready to fight with it or just to prevent. Do you know cases of glaucoma? Share with us in the comments!
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.