- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Do a Split in 3 Steps with Kino in this Video
Doing a split is rather challenging for a beginner.
It definitely requires certain preparations: you should have loose hamstrings, developed hip flexors, and knowledge of the correct use of your lower back and shoulder muscles.
In the video below Kino shares 3 easy steps that will help you to perform splits. Do not attempt if you are not sure your body is ready to do this. If you’re trying to work toward achieving a split, don’t forget that it requires devotion and practice.
Well, have you managed to do a split?