- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
Do a Split in 3 Steps with Kino in this Video
Doing a split is rather challenging for a beginner.
It definitely requires certain preparations: you should have loose hamstrings, developed hip flexors, and knowledge of the correct use of your lower back and shoulder muscles.
In the video below Kino shares 3 easy steps that will help you to perform splits. Do not attempt if you are not sure your body is ready to do this. If you’re trying to work toward achieving a split, don’t forget that it requires devotion and practice.
Well, have you managed to do a split?