- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Do a Split in 3 Steps with Kino in this Video
Doing a split is rather challenging for a beginner.
It definitely requires certain preparations: you should have loose hamstrings, developed hip flexors, and knowledge of the correct use of your lower back and shoulder muscles.
In the video below Kino shares 3 easy steps that will help you to perform splits. Do not attempt if you are not sure your body is ready to do this. If you’re trying to work toward achieving a split, don’t forget that it requires devotion and practice.
Well, have you managed to do a split?