- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Do a Split in 3 Steps with Kino in this Video
Doing a split is rather challenging for a beginner.
It definitely requires certain preparations: you should have loose hamstrings, developed hip flexors, and knowledge of the correct use of your lower back and shoulder muscles.
In the video below Kino shares 3 easy steps that will help you to perform splits. Do not attempt if you are not sure your body is ready to do this. If you’re trying to work toward achieving a split, don’t forget that it requires devotion and practice.
Well, have you managed to do a split?