- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
Stop Joint Pain and Inflammation with One Little Fruit
When you have joint pain, or swelling and stiffness of your joints, it’s absolutely debilitating. Many people seek relief with prescription medications, but it generally takes a combination of medications to find pain relief. In the meantime, those chemically filled, synthetic medications are causing damage to your liver and filling your body with toxins.
Typical treatment for arthritis and inflammation is nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. In fact, these pain killers account for about 60 percent of all pain reliever sales in the US and are among some of the most commonly used medications. They have terrible side effects, however, sometimes deadly ones. The most common side effects are gastric bleeding, kidney damage or failure, and heart attacks.
Recent scientific discoveries, however, show us that there is another exciting option to those toxic medications. Tart cherries have been shown to have the highest level of anti-inflammatory compounds of any other food, even more than pomegranates and blueberries! These beautiful little red jewels could be the answer you have been looking for to manage your arthritis pain and inflammation in a manner that is gentle and natural to your body.
In this study, researchers tested several different varieties of cherries. Although all cherries contain anthocyanin, which is the substance that gives them that beautiful red color, it was found that tart cherries contain the highest level. Since anthocyanins are known to have powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory compounds, this makes tart cherries the clear winner when it comes to their potential to heal, stop inflammation, and reduce swelling.
Continue to Page 2