- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
- The Dangers Of Fructose You Can’t Afford To Ignore!
- Best Herbal Steams For Cold And Flu Relief This Season
- 15 Proven Ways To Eat More And Burn Fat Like A Furnace!
- How To Clear Your Sinuses Without Drugs In 60 Seconds
Sunglasses: The Key To A Healthy Summer Infographic
Why is it important to wear sunglasses? UV radiation is an important factor to remember as the days get warmer.
These invisible electromagnetic waves can cause considerable harm to an unprotected human eye. Too much UV exposure damages parts of the eye, including the lens, the cornea and the retina.
It can lead to a painful condition called ultraviolet keratitis. The long-term effects include more serious eye disorders, such as cataracts and macular degeneration.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about the importance of sunglasses and what to look for while buying a pair!