- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Sunglasses: The Key To A Healthy Summer Infographic
Why is it important to wear sunglasses? UV radiation is an important factor to remember as the days get warmer.
These invisible electromagnetic waves can cause considerable harm to an unprotected human eye. Too much UV exposure damages parts of the eye, including the lens, the cornea and the retina.
It can lead to a painful condition called ultraviolet keratitis. The long-term effects include more serious eye disorders, such as cataracts and macular degeneration.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about the importance of sunglasses and what to look for while buying a pair!