- Don’t Just Sit There! (The Frightening Side Effects Of Sedentary Lifestyle) Infographic
- What You Need To Know About Ovarian Cancer
- The Shocking Downside For Women Who Are Ultra Slim
- How Dangerous Is Salt For Your Health?
- Green Tea Facts And Impressive Health Perks Video
- Having Panic Attacks? Here Are The Best Essential Oils That Can Help Video
- 7 Natural Drinks You Can Make For Better Sleep Infographic
Sunglasses: The Key To A Healthy Summer Infographic
Why is it important to wear sunglasses? UV radiation is an important factor to remember as the days get warmer.
These invisible electromagnetic waves can cause considerable harm to an unprotected human eye. Too much UV exposure damages parts of the eye, including the lens, the cornea and the retina.
It can lead to a painful condition called ultraviolet keratitis. The long-term effects include more serious eye disorders, such as cataracts and macular degeneration.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about the importance of sunglasses and what to look for while buying a pair!