- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Sunglasses: The Key To A Healthy Summer Infographic
Why is it important to wear sunglasses? UV radiation is an important factor to remember as the days get warmer.
These invisible electromagnetic waves can cause considerable harm to an unprotected human eye. Too much UV exposure damages parts of the eye, including the lens, the cornea and the retina.
It can lead to a painful condition called ultraviolet keratitis. The long-term effects include more serious eye disorders, such as cataracts and macular degeneration.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about the importance of sunglasses and what to look for while buying a pair!