- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
- Surviving Summer BBQ: Useful Tips And Tricks Infographic
- To Refrigerate, Or Not To Refrigerate? Here’s The Answer Infographic
- What Is Kombucha And How To Make It At Home Infographic
- Acne-Related Myths Vs. Real Facts Infographic
- Popular Fresh Herbs For Cooking: Their Tastes And Best Uses Infographic
Sunglasses: The Key To A Healthy Summer Infographic
Why is it important to wear sunglasses? UV radiation is an important factor to remember as the days get warmer.
These invisible electromagnetic waves can cause considerable harm to an unprotected human eye. Too much UV exposure damages parts of the eye, including the lens, the cornea and the retina.
It can lead to a painful condition called ultraviolet keratitis. The long-term effects include more serious eye disorders, such as cataracts and macular degeneration.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about the importance of sunglasses and what to look for while buying a pair!