- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
Surprising Facts About Tea And Its Amazing Health Benefits Infographic
Tea is considered to be the most popular drink around the world. Its health benefits were originally discovered in China, but later its popularity spread throughout the globe.
Did you know that drinking 3 cups of tea every day can reduce your risk of suffering a stroke? It’s also capable of preventing coronary heart disease and cerebral infarction.
Different kinds of tea have their own health benefits as well. For example, black tea is great for facilitating normal blood pressure and managing diabetes, whereas its green counterpart wards off aging and neurological disorders.
Check out the infographic to learn more.
Click on image to enlarge