- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Surprising Facts About Tea And Its Amazing Health Benefits Infographic
Tea is considered to be the most popular drink around the world. Its health benefits were originally discovered in China, but later its popularity spread throughout the globe.
Did you know that drinking 3 cups of tea every day can reduce your risk of suffering a stroke? It’s also capable of preventing coronary heart disease and cerebral infarction.
Different kinds of tea have their own health benefits as well. For example, black tea is great for facilitating normal blood pressure and managing diabetes, whereas its green counterpart wards off aging and neurological disorders.
Check out the infographic to learn more.
Click on image to enlarge