- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
This One Type Of Tea Cleanses The Liver, Dissolves Kidney Stones, And More!
If you love the taste of ginger, then you already know how a nice cup of ginger tea can warm the body, stop minor aches and pains, and ease digestion and tummy upsets.
Ginger’s ability to reduce inflammation, improve immune system functions, and help with digestion is well known. Ginger is super rich in several essential oils that give it super flavor and potent healing ability; essential oils such as zingerone, shagaol, and gingerol. These are more than just good-smelling oils, they are powerful anti-viral, anti-parasitic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial compounds that not only relieve nausea and pain, but help prevent asthma and cardiovascular disease.
You might love ginger tea, but did you know that drinking ginger tea regularly can:
- Reduce the risk of stroke
- Fight cold and flu viruses
- Stop headaches
- Relieve minor aches and pains
- Reduce arthritis pain
- Fight against cold sores
- Improve circulation
- Improve the body’s ability to deliver vitamins and minerals
- Improve immune system function
- Help the body fight infection
- Help to dissolve or prevent the formation of kidney stones
- Cleanses the liver
- Helps to reduce the risk of certain types of cancer
You can make your own healthy ginger tea right in your own kitchen. Check out the following recipe.
- 1 cup (8 ounces) water
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric
- Coconut milk
- Raw, organic honey
This is super easy to make at home. Boil the water, then add the powdered ginger and turmeric. Allow to simmer for seven to 10 minutes, covered. Turn off the fire and allow to sit for another two minutes, then strain into a cup. Add coconut milk and honey to taste. Enjoy! Drink two cups or more each day for best results.