- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Surprising Magnesium Deficiency Symptoms And The Best Ways To Avoid It Video
Magnesium is a mineral which is essential to many of the body’s biochemical processes and has a great impact on overall health. Literally every organ of the human body uses this element in order to function properly. It is especially important to your heart, kidneys, and muscle tissue.
It’s crucial to know that magnesium deficiency can manifest in a variety of different symptoms, including the development of diseases and some common physical symptoms like abnormal heart rhythm, fatigue, and others.
Find out more about magnesium deficiency and its symptoms in the video featured below.