- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
Top 10 Toxic Things That Are Poisoning Your Kids
Everyone wants the best for their children but many of us don’t realize that our children are being exposed to invisible toxins every day of their lives. They are going unnoticed and usually appear harmless on the surface. Once you find out the hidden dangers that our little ones are coming in contact with on a regular basis, we may begin to understand where all of the allergies that were not recognized years ago have come from.
It’s one thing to be unaware of the possibility of hidden toxins and poisons, but once you know which products are responsible you should seriously reconsider exposing your kids to them in the future.
1. Gummy vitamins
When you see what is really in the number one children’s gummy vitamins, The Flintstones, you will be surprised. Certainly, Fred and Wilma would never have given such a product to Pebbles! Besides a few genetically-modified organisms (GMOs), the list of ingredients includes aluminum, sugar, aspartame, and artificial colors that have been derived from petroleum products. The fact that they are in a gummy form to help kids take them easier cancels out any actual health benefits they may offer. Ask your doctor, pharmacist, or health food manager if they can recommend a natural vitamin for your kids.
2. Fast foods and processed meats products
We have managed to raise our children with a palate that can only accept chicken nuggets, colas, chocolate milk, and anything fried. Many children not only don’t like, or eat, fruit and/or vegetables on a regular basis, some can’t even name 7 out of 10 fruits or vegetables that you can find in a regular grocery store. To say that the “meat” that is used at most fast food restaurants is toxic is an understatement. The World Health Organization has declared that processed meats are “carcinogenic to humans.” Several years back it was discovered that McDonald’s had a mystery ingredient in their hamburgers that was orange and unidentifiable. There has never been a better time to seek out organic food as well as farm to table restaurants.
Continue to Page 2