- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Toxic Things That Are Poisoning Your Kids
In order to cut down on the calories that a sedentary child in today’s society consumes, many parents let their children drink soda. The only thing worse is diet soda. Regular colas and other sodas will leave a child obese, prediabetic, and possibly with cancer. Most have begun puberty earlier than their parents did. Bottled water, or even sparkling water with a little bit of fruit juice added, is a much better choice.
4. Artificial sweeteners
These products are not safe for adults so it is amazing that some parents allow their children to consume diet sodas. First of all, they don’t even quench your thirst and second, the fake sweeteners are addictive and continue to make you crave sweets. Many of these sweeteners are on the market for a long time before they are pulled off the shelves. They have been known to cause heart attacks, high blood pressure, cancer, diabetes, and strokes, as well as childhood obesity.
5. Prescription medications
Large pharmaceutical companies are in business to keep us status quo rather than cure us. If you become cured, you will no longer need their products and could quickly put an end to their business. Such is the case for the medications that are suggested for children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or ADHD. The medications have been advertised as “safer than aspirin,” when in fact they are just as addictive and dangerous as oxycodone and morphine. Other approaches to this condition should be attempted before succumbing to such a serious medication.
Continue to Page 3