- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
You’ve probably heard a lot lately about alkaline water and acid in the body. Perhaps you wondered what people were talking about. Perhaps you wondered if your body might be acidic and what you should do about it.
We are going to answer all your questions here.
When your body is too acidic, it is unhealthy. It makes the perfect environment for bacteria, yeast, and cancer to grow. An acidic body also sucks minerals from the bones and organs in an attempt to neutralize the acid and remove it. This can cause dangerously low levels of the body’s necessary important minerals, such as magnesium, calcium, and potassium. The damage that this brings can go undetected for years. After years of running at an unhealthy level, if not corrected, it eventually leads to acidosis.
Most Americans consume far too many foods that turn acidic in the body, such as sugar, red meat, refined grains, and dairy products. This means that the body is constantly generating acidic waste products and looking for ways to remove them or neutralize them.
The good news is that this process can be completely reversed. When you consider the health consequences caused by a poor pH balance, mild acidosis, you will quickly see why this is a worthwhile endeavor.
Typical health problems caused by an acidic body include:
– Inflamed or sensitive gums
– Joint pain
– Aching muscles from lactic acid buildup
– Immune system problems
– Headaches, sleepiness, confusion
– Stiff neck, sciatica, lumbago
– Osteoporosis, weak or brittle bones, hip fractures
– Respiratory problems
– Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
– Yeast overgrowth
– Premature aging of the skin
– Accelerated damage from free radicals
– Cardiovascular problems, including constriction or rigidity of the blood vessels
– Bladder and/or kidney infections
– Weight gain, obesity
– Heart issues including arrhythmias or increased heart rate
Continue to Page 2