- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Do We Have To Take Statins? Video
There is a hypothesis that everyone who is over 50 years old should take statins. In fact, one in four Americans does so.
Statins can really save a life if they are prescribed to someone who has real problems with their cardiovascular system. But the thing is, most people who take statins don’t have any cardiovascular disease, and instead of gaining benefits the body is harmed – the level of cholesterol becomes lower unnecessarily.
Dr. Mercola decided to learn the opinions of 3 experts, and if you watch the video below you will discover the results. Tell us whether or not you think it’s necessary to take statins regardless of your health condition. Leave a comment!