- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Do We Have To Take Statins? Video
There is a hypothesis that everyone who is over 50 years old should take statins. In fact, one in four Americans does so.
Statins can really save a life if they are prescribed to someone who has real problems with their cardiovascular system. But the thing is, most people who take statins don’t have any cardiovascular disease, and instead of gaining benefits the body is harmed – the level of cholesterol becomes lower unnecessarily.
Dr. Mercola decided to learn the opinions of 3 experts, and if you watch the video below you will discover the results. Tell us whether or not you think it’s necessary to take statins regardless of your health condition. Leave a comment!