- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
Is Taking A Yoga Sefie Crazy? Infographic
Have you heard about the recent social media trend called the “yoga selfie”? In fact, it’s already managed to cause some controversy in the yoga community. And there are some logical reasons for that.
The essence of yoga is looking inward and connecting to yourself, which, in fact, doesn’t seem to have anything in common with image-centric selfie culture. On the other hand, how about the inspiring effect this kind of picture can have on others? Maybe your immaculate selfie will encourage someone else to start practicing yoga as well.
The controversy still exists, and people keep arguing about it. Take a look at the infographic below to find out more information.
What do you think about yoga selfies? Write in the comments below.
Click on image to enlarge