- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
Tara Stiles’ Super Meal Video
Here is a recipe for a healthy meal made of spinach and quinoa.
Quinoa was one of the most important meals for the Indians, and in Incas called it the “golden grain.” Quinoa is very similar to buckwheat in taste. It is an excellent source of protein and can be used to improve stamina.
In the video below you’ll learn how to cook an excellent recipe using spinach and quinoa.
Simple, isn’t it?