- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Tara Stiles’ Super Meal Video
Here is a recipe for a healthy meal made of spinach and quinoa.
Quinoa was one of the most important meals for the Indians, and in Incas called it the “golden grain.” Quinoa is very similar to buckwheat in taste. It is an excellent source of protein and can be used to improve stamina.
In the video below you’ll learn how to cook an excellent recipe using spinach and quinoa.
Simple, isn’t it?