- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Tara Stiles’ Super Meal Video
Here is a recipe for a healthy meal made of spinach and quinoa.
Quinoa was one of the most important meals for the Indians, and in Incas called it the “golden grain.” Quinoa is very similar to buckwheat in taste. It is an excellent source of protein and can be used to improve stamina.
In the video below you’ll learn how to cook an excellent recipe using spinach and quinoa.
Simple, isn’t it?