- How To Improve Concentration: 5 Most Efficient Advices
- Learn How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss Infographic
- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
Tara Stiles’ Super Meal Video
Here is a recipe for a healthy meal made of spinach and quinoa.
Quinoa was one of the most important meals for the Indians, and in Incas called it the “golden grain.” Quinoa is very similar to buckwheat in taste. It is an excellent source of protein and can be used to improve stamina.
In the video below you’ll learn how to cook an excellent recipe using spinach and quinoa.
Simple, isn’t it?