- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
Are Tea And Coffee Really Drugs? Video
Tea and coffee have been consumed for centuries.
According to a legend, Ethiopian people were the first to notice the energizing effects of a coffee plant. And, as it turns out, they were right.
Coffee works as drugs do, says Michael Pollan. It energizes us and helps us wake up, and the more we drink coffee, the more we want it. The same effects are seen with tea. It also changes our mood and calms us down.
Listen to what Mr. Pollan has to say on the topic. In the video below you will learn his opinion on why tea and coffee should be considered drugs.
What do you think?