- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
- 12 Toxic Compounds Hiding In This One Thing You Use Every Single Day
- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
Are Tea And Coffee Really Drugs? Video
Tea and coffee have been consumed for centuries.
According to a legend, Ethiopian people were the first to notice the energizing effects of a coffee plant. And, as it turns out, they were right.
Coffee works as drugs do, says Michael Pollan. It energizes us and helps us wake up, and the more we drink coffee, the more we want it. The same effects are seen with tea. It also changes our mood and calms us down.
Listen to what Mr. Pollan has to say on the topic. In the video below you will learn his opinion on why tea and coffee should be considered drugs.
What do you think?