- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
Are Tea And Coffee Really Drugs? Video
Tea and coffee have been consumed for centuries.
According to a legend, Ethiopian people were the first to notice the energizing effects of a coffee plant. And, as it turns out, they were right.
Coffee works as drugs do, says Michael Pollan. It energizes us and helps us wake up, and the more we drink coffee, the more we want it. The same effects are seen with tea. It also changes our mood and calms us down.
Listen to what Mr. Pollan has to say on the topic. In the video below you will learn his opinion on why tea and coffee should be considered drugs.
What do you think?