- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
Are Tea And Coffee Really Drugs? Video
Tea and coffee have been consumed for centuries.
According to a legend, Ethiopian people were the first to notice the energizing effects of a coffee plant. And, as it turns out, they were right.
Coffee works as drugs do, says Michael Pollan. It energizes us and helps us wake up, and the more we drink coffee, the more we want it. The same effects are seen with tea. It also changes our mood and calms us down.
Listen to what Mr. Pollan has to say on the topic. In the video below you will learn his opinion on why tea and coffee should be considered drugs.
What do you think?