- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How to Tell if You Have Parasites and What to Do About Them
4. Homeopathic Treatments
Some of the homeopathic remedies for parasites include:
Again, check with your doctor if you are taking any prescription medications.
Eating a diet rich in healthy, natural parasite killing foods can help. Consider consuming more of foods such as:
- Pumpkin seeds
- Papaya seeds
- Raw garlic
One study showed that mixing raw honey with papaya seeds and drinking plenty of water killed parasites and flushed the digestive system. Also, eating more fiber can help rid the body of intestinal worms.
Avoid eating refined foods, sugar filled sodas or fruit juices, and sugar.
This is another easy, yet tasty way to fight parasites and fungus. Take ½ a teaspoon of cinnamon either in a glass of water or in your coffee three times per day.
7. Vitamin C
Vitamin C is a super antioxidant and provides immune system support as well. Vitamin C is also very helpful in removing parasites from the body. Take 5,000mg each day. Spread it out over two or three doses and remember not to take it at the same time as a calcium or magnesium supplement as they neutralize each other.
Continue to Page 5