- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
7. Apple Slices
These are a great doggie treat as they clean the teeth and freshen the breath naturally. Remove the seeds and the core before you give the remainder to your dog.
Got leftover oatmeal in the morning? Give Rover a nice treat! This is especially good for older dogs that have bowel problems and a terrific alternative for dogs that are allergic to wheat. Always give your dog cooked oatmeal with little or no added sugar.
Eggs are another terrific source of protein and are very easy to digest. If your pup was sick recently, or had surgery and doesn’t seem interested in dog food, try scrambling them up an egg or two.
Although this can be an expensive treat, if you have some leftovers from dinner, salmon is excellent for improving the immune system and will give your four legged friend a super shiny coat. The skin is also perfectly fine to give to your furry friend. Yes, tuna is also a great treat for your pet.
Continue to Page 4