- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Benefits of a Power Nap
Here are a few tips of successful power napping
1. It helps if you nap at consistent times.
Schedule your naps, say, every day after lunch, between 1 and 130.
2. Remember, though, to keep it within those 30 minutes.
Set a timer or an alarm, if you must, otherwise, you may suffer from grogginess for hours afterwards.
3. Find a dark, quiet place.
Your body instinctually knows that daylight means being awake and dark is time for sleeping. If you can’t find a dark place, use an eye mask.
4. Unless you are sleeping in a very warm car, use a light blanket.
Your body temperature drops when you sleep and you will sleep better if you are comfortable.
5. Be careful where you decide to nap.
Some work places are OK with a quick nap, however, others are not. Don’t be caught slacking at your desk. If your place of employment frowns on napping, do it during your lunch break.
Napping may not be for everyone, but if you are one of them, you may find that you will become one of the most productive people that you know.