- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Best and Worst Nuts for Your Health
Best Nuts for Men: Pecans and Brazil Nuts
Brazil nuts are loaded with mineral called selenium, which can protect men from prostate cancer and other diseases. It doesn’t take much, either, just one large Brazil nut per day gives you more selenium than you need in a day. Don’t eat more than a few because some research says that eating too much selenium might lead to diabetes.
Pecans are another good choice for men’s health as they are full of a plant steroid called beta-sitosterol, which might relieve the symptoms of an enlarged prostate. Just one ounce of pecans (about 20 halves) has 200 calories, 3 grams of protein, and 21 grams of fat.