- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Effects of Drinking Soda Infographic
Everyone loves a cold soda from time to time, but the effects of drinking soda all of the time far outweigh the pleasure one gets from such a tasty drink. Drinking soda is associated with decaying teeth, weight gain and diabetes. Studies show that even switching to diet can still be bad for your overall health. It’s not just the sugar that’s causing the problems. Have you stopped the soda? Tell us about it in the comments below!
(Click on image to enlarge).