- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
The Effects of Drinking Soda Infographic
Everyone loves a cold soda from time to time, but the effects of drinking soda all of the time far outweigh the pleasure one gets from such a tasty drink. Drinking soda is associated with decaying teeth, weight gain and diabetes. Studies show that even switching to diet can still be bad for your overall health. It’s not just the sugar that’s causing the problems. Have you stopped the soda? Tell us about it in the comments below!
(Click on image to enlarge).