- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
The Effects of Drinking Soda Infographic
Everyone loves a cold soda from time to time, but the effects of drinking soda all of the time far outweigh the pleasure one gets from such a tasty drink. Drinking soda is associated with decaying teeth, weight gain and diabetes. Studies show that even switching to diet can still be bad for your overall health. It’s not just the sugar that’s causing the problems. Have you stopped the soda? Tell us about it in the comments below!
(Click on image to enlarge).