- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Importance Of A Natural Organic Diet And Eating Real Food
Processed foods, however, are easily identified by the following:
- Are always uniform in color, shape, taste, and texture
- Can stay “fresh,” literally, for weeks or even months
- Cooks very quickly, is convenient, and needs no prep before cooking
- Are colored or flavored with chemicals
- Grown with chemicals
- Often contains at least one genetically modified item
- Were given antibiotics, growth hormones, or other drugs
- Contain artificial flavors, colors, fillers, and other artificial chemicals
- Contain chemical preservatives
- Lived an unnatural life in a cage and fed an unnatural diet before slaughter
Everyone will benefit from eating high-quality, clean animal protein, especially if you are an athlete or have a physically demanding job. This means eating animals that lived as natural a life as possible, such as walking in fields, eating grass or insects, and not being given tons of antibiotics or growth hormones. If we are talking about fish, you want to consume wild caught fish, not factory farmed fish. Animals that live and eat a natural diet optimize the nutrition of the meat you will later eat. Most factory farmed animals are fed GMO foods that have glyphosate contamination. This toxic chemical, as well as the GM corn or soy the animal was fed, along with any antibiotics or hormones goes into their meat, which you will also later eat.
When people say that you are what you eat, they really mean it!
If you want your body to be filled with chemicals, pesticides, hormones, and antibiotics, eating factory farmed meat is the quickest way to get there!
Continue to Page 3