- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Real Reasons You Hold on to Stress, Even Though it’s Killing You
3. You Enjoy the Status
Some people love the status that being a super busy, super stressed out person gives them. Anyone who is as busy as you are must be an important person, right? You are far too busy to be bothered with having fun. In fact, if you have ever found yourself sneering at those who take a day off and have fun, then you are a status-loving stress seeker for sure!
Listen, you don’t have to run around being super busy all the time to impress people and feel important. Stop doing whatever it is that you are doing for a day or two and watch what happens. People will call you, text you, and drop by wondering what happened to you.