- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Spice That Prevents Fluoride From Destroying Your Brain
2. Fluoride raises your chances of lowering your thyroid
Researchers found that when fluoride was added to the water, there were twice as many people who suffered from hypothyroidism. When a person develops low thyroid the side effects include depression, anxiety, loss of memory, brain fog, and other mental health problems related to the brain.
3. It increases your chances of developing Alzheimer’s
A clinical study in the 70s showed that patients who had Alzheimer’s had brains with a high level of neurotoxic aluminum. When the researchers found that fluoride was exposed to aluminum, they joined together and surpassed the blood-brain barrier that was supposed to keep it out but allowed it to pass to the brain.
4. As a neurotoxin, it destroys several parts of the brain
Fluoride is a neurotoxin which means that it can be destructive to the spinal cord, nervous system, and brain tissues. Because it was determined to be a developmental neurotoxin it was put in the same category as arsenic, lead, mercury, toluene, and PCB. This means that it is responsible for increased cases of autism, dyslexia, ADHD, disruptive behavior, and several other impairments in stemming from the brain.
5. It can impair the function of the pineal gland
The pineal gland houses melatonin as it is produced. Besides helping you sleep, melatonin is an antioxidant that protects the brain. It reduces any damage in the brain such as Alzheimer’s and dementia. When fluoride begins to build up in the pineal gland it disturbs the level of melatonin and the result is depression, insomnia, and rapid aging of the brain.
Continue to Page 3