- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Top 10 Dangerous Toxins That Are Inside Your Home Right Now
2. DEET (N, N-Diethyl-meta-toluamide)
This is an ingredient found in most popular insect repellents.
More than one third of people in the USA use this bug repellant even though tests have shown that it is toxic to the human central nervous system.
There are plenty of insect repellants that are much more natural and work very well. Your alternative?
Try using citronella or eucalyptus oil candles when sitting outside in the evenings.