- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
The Top 10 Dangerous Toxins That Are Inside Your Home Right Now
3. BPA (Bisphenol A)
This chemical is found in many plastics, especially in food containers, like those popular resealable storage bowls with colorful lids. It’s also used when making the linings for canned foods.
This chemical leeches into the food that you place in your container or whatever it is that the manufacturers have canned. Don’t believe this is true?
BPA is found in the bodies of 9 out of every 10 Americans.
This chemical is known to disrupt hormones and might cause problems with fertility. Your alternative? Use all natural glass containers whenever possible, or look for BPA free plastics. Those use the recycling code numbers 1, 2, or 5.
Read also about dangers of prepackaged foods.
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.