- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
The Ultimate Guide to Anti-oxidants Infographic
Anti-oxidants are a key nutrient when it comes to regulating the immune system and fighting free-radicals.
They are vital for cell rejuvenation and over-all good health. Some even claim that anti-oxidants are a fountain of youth because of the anti-aging properties they posses. But it’s not just raw fruits and veggies that can give you this super-boost; dark chocolate is included! Check out the different types of anti-oxidants and their sources below. Which ones are most beneficial to you?
(Click on image to enlarge).