- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
How to Avoid GMO Foods at The Grocery Store Infographic
In recent years, awareness over GMO’s (Genetically Modified Foods) has risen, and a cause for concern is necessary.
Genetically Modified Foods can include produce in which the seed is altered (pesticides placed inside the seed) to create a higher yielding crop, protecting it from pests, but potentially putting consumers at risk (pesticide consumption). Even organic produce isn’t safe. Read on to see how you can avoid buying genetically modified goods next time you’re grocery shopping.
(Click on image to enlarge).