- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
How to Avoid GMO Foods at The Grocery Store Infographic
In recent years, awareness over GMO’s (Genetically Modified Foods) has risen, and a cause for concern is necessary.
Genetically Modified Foods can include produce in which the seed is altered (pesticides placed inside the seed) to create a higher yielding crop, protecting it from pests, but potentially putting consumers at risk (pesticide consumption). Even organic produce isn’t safe. Read on to see how you can avoid buying genetically modified goods next time you’re grocery shopping.
(Click on image to enlarge).