- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
How to Avoid GMO Foods at The Grocery Store Infographic
In recent years, awareness over GMO’s (Genetically Modified Foods) has risen, and a cause for concern is necessary.
Genetically Modified Foods can include produce in which the seed is altered (pesticides placed inside the seed) to create a higher yielding crop, protecting it from pests, but potentially putting consumers at risk (pesticide consumption). Even organic produce isn’t safe. Read on to see how you can avoid buying genetically modified goods next time you’re grocery shopping.
(Click on image to enlarge).