- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How to Avoid GMO Foods at The Grocery Store Infographic
In recent years, awareness over GMO’s (Genetically Modified Foods) has risen, and a cause for concern is necessary.
Genetically Modified Foods can include produce in which the seed is altered (pesticides placed inside the seed) to create a higher yielding crop, protecting it from pests, but potentially putting consumers at risk (pesticide consumption). Even organic produce isn’t safe. Read on to see how you can avoid buying genetically modified goods next time you’re grocery shopping.
(Click on image to enlarge).