- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Thieves Oil: What It Is, How To Use it, And Why You Need It! (Recipe Included!)
1. Stop Viruses
You can apply this oil liberally to the back of your neck, chest, and/or the forearms to help repel and kill viruses. This is the perfect oil to take on those crowded shopping trips, parties (especially winter parties such as Christmas and New Year’s) or airplanes. You can stop viruses from hitching a ride on your body with this powerful antiviral, antibacterial blend.
2. Household Use
Thieves oil can be used all around your home to kill bacteria and viruses naturally, with no toxic chemicals or bleach. The following are just a few of the ways you can disinfect almost everything around the home:
- Laundry – Add 6 drops (8 for a large or very dirty load) to your wash water, then load your clothes for super cleaning and deodorizing power
- Pet Dishes- Add 2 drops to a sink of soapy water and wash, then rinse well
- Kitchen and Bathroom Surfaces – add 12 drops to eight ounces of water in a spray bottle and shake well
- Cell Phones – Lightly spray a clean, dry cloth and rub gently over your phone. Be careful not to over wet the towel or phone.
- Floors – Add 15 to 20 drops to half a bucket of water
- Hair Product Buildup – Mix eight drops in a half a cup of water and add to a spray bottle. Spray your hair; allow it to work for five minutes, then shampoo as you normally would.
- Stuffed Animals – To clean your kid’s favorite teddy, put the toy inside a pillowcase and tie it closed (an old hairband works well for this). Add 10 drops to the wash water, and then put the toy in the washing machine. Wash on the gentle cycle.
3. Minor Scrapes Or Cuts
Dilute two drops of thieves oil in four drops of olive oil or coconut oil, and apply directly to the wound for improved healing and potent disinfecting power.
Continue to Page 4