- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Thieves Oil: What It Is, How To Use it, And Why You Need It! (Recipe Included!)
The Basic Recipe
- 45 Drops of Clove Essential Oil
- 35 Drops of Lemon Essential Oil
- 25 Drops of Cinnamon Essential Oil
- 15 Drops of Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 10 Drops of Rosemary Essential Oil
Mix the oils well in a small glass or ceramic bowl, and then transfer to the dark colored glass container of your choice. You might want to put half in a roll-on bottle for personal use and the other half in a bottle with a dropper type lid, so you can apply one drop at a time.
Now that you know how to make it, let’s look at how you can use it.
Continue to Page 3