- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
Thinking Before You Eat Infographic
Stop yourself before you reach for that second serving of chocolate cake. How? Think about the hard work you will have to put in to burn off those calories. A recent study at Texas Christian University may have proved that you can do just that! The study essentially stated that when the caloric value (in terms of physical exercise) appeared next to menu items, participants chose lighter meals, compared to participants who were given menus with just caloric information.
(Click on the image to enlarge).