- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
- Top 10 Reasons to Drink Lemon and Warm Water
- 4 Harmful Skin Care Ingredients Infographic
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- This One Spice Stops Heart Attacks, Restores Gut Bacteria, And Kills Cancer Cells!
- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
Thinking Before You Eat Infographic
Stop yourself before you reach for that second serving of chocolate cake. How? Think about the hard work you will have to put in to burn off those calories. A recent study at Texas Christian University may have proved that you can do just that! The study essentially stated that when the caloric value (in terms of physical exercise) appeared next to menu items, participants chose lighter meals, compared to participants who were given menus with just caloric information.
(Click on the image to enlarge).