- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
- Discover Best Essential Oil Blends For Fighting Insomnia Infographic
- An In-Depth Look At The Benefits Of Veganism Infographic
Thinking Before You Eat Infographic
Stop yourself before you reach for that second serving of chocolate cake. How? Think about the hard work you will have to put in to burn off those calories. A recent study at Texas Christian University may have proved that you can do just that! The study essentially stated that when the caloric value (in terms of physical exercise) appeared next to menu items, participants chose lighter meals, compared to participants who were given menus with just caloric information.
(Click on the image to enlarge).