- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
Thinking Before You Eat Infographic
Stop yourself before you reach for that second serving of chocolate cake. How? Think about the hard work you will have to put in to burn off those calories. A recent study at Texas Christian University may have proved that you can do just that! The study essentially stated that when the caloric value (in terms of physical exercise) appeared next to menu items, participants chose lighter meals, compared to participants who were given menus with just caloric information.
(Click on the image to enlarge).