- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Tips For Having The Relaxing Bath On Saturday Evening
3. Ensure that your bath is of warm temperature
Warm water gives a soothing feeling to the sensation of the skin. The water must not be too cold or too warm nearing hotness. A soothing and pleasant feeling of the water is what should be achieved here.
4. Add some scented oil to the bath
Scented oil for a nice bath must be added. You may use about eight drops of oil in the bath. You may use rose oil or lavender oil because of the relaxation effects these essential oils possess.
5. Compliment with some snacks or drink
It is good to make your favorite snack be among the list of your essentials for the bath. Drinks like wine or other alcoholic beverages may be used for a relaxing effect. However, it is advisable to use plastic wine cups, and also to not bring the wine bottle to the bathroom to avoid glass breaking which may get you injured. Also, remember not to get yourself drunk or tipsy with alcohol to avoid sleeping off in the bath tub.
Continue to Page 3