- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Tips For Having The Relaxing Bath On Saturday Evening
6. Light your candles and turn on your music
Having your best music turned on will do you some good in achieving a relaxing bath. The music shouldn’t be loud to disturb your peace or like the wild party music being organized by high school teens. Some prefer solemn music like blues or jazz, but whichever the volume must be like a background sound.
Lighting a few candles at the edge of the tub will add to the relaxing atmosphere and your happiness, thus you must understand that the bathroom lights should be off so that it won’t be a strain pm your eyes, and so that the candles will give the desired cool effect. You may also get a magical underwater disco light to add to the beauty of your bath tub.
7. Get your hair tied up
If you are not interested in getting your hair wet, then it is advisable to tie up your hair. You may also include a homemade face mask or scrub if you so wish.
8. Use a bath brush
One of the items you can add to getting a relaxing bath is a bath brush that is capable of reaching every part of your body, which of course will aid in proper exfoliation of the skin.
Continue to Page 4