- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Tips To Treat A Cold Or Flu Video
A cold or flu doesn’t let us function at full capacity; that’s why it’s important to shorten the length of an illness by staying in bed.
Statistics say that the most common forms of colds last 8-9 days. 25% of cases continue at least 2 weeks, and 5-10% can go on for longer than 3 weeks. Dr. Mercola reports that it’s important to optimize the immune system regularly, because a strong immune system is definitely the key to being healthy.
The reason for the flu and colds, says the doctor, is minimized sun exposure in autumn and winter, which means that the body lacks vitamin D. That’s why the first thing we should do when catching a cold or flu is to raise the level of vitamin D.
What do you usually do to prevent and treat colds or the flu?