- Amazing Things You Can Do With Orange Peels Instead Of Throwing Them Away Video
- Raisins Or Grapes? Dry Or Raw? Which One Is Better?
- Learn How You Can Improve Your Health With A Balanced Diet Infographic
- 7 Health Reasons To Eat A Clove Of Fresh Garlic Everyday Video
- The Ultimate Detox Salad Recipe: Find It Here Infographic
- Easy Mango And Lime Sorbet Recipe To Make This Summer Video
- Summer Delights: Seasonal Fruits And Best Ways To Eat Them Infographic
Tips To Treat A Cold Or Flu Video
A cold or flu doesn’t let us function at full capacity; that’s why it’s important to shorten the length of an illness by staying in bed.
Statistics say that the most common forms of colds last 8-9 days. 25% of cases continue at least 2 weeks, and 5-10% can go on for longer than 3 weeks. Dr. Mercola reports that it’s important to optimize the immune system regularly, because a strong immune system is definitely the key to being healthy.
The reason for the flu and colds, says the doctor, is minimized sun exposure in autumn and winter, which means that the body lacks vitamin D. That’s why the first thing we should do when catching a cold or flu is to raise the level of vitamin D.
What do you usually do to prevent and treat colds or the flu?