- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 15 Contaminated Fish You Shouldn’t be Eating
There are a great variety of this species of fish, and the EPA makes no distinction between them. So when they warn people, especially small children, women, and pregnant women, to avoid eating it, you better just skip all varieties to be safe.
Atlantic tilefish, a yummy predator that ranges from the Gulf of Mexico to New England, appears to be OK, but unless you know for certain exactly which species you are eating, you are better off just writing this one off.
Tilefish, despite the warnings about excessive mercury contamination, is often seen on restaurant menus. Tilefish are popular because it’s a mild tasting, white meat fish that has a flavor similar to crabs or lobsters and tends to be a little sweet.