- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 20 Dangerous Foods You Absolutely Must Avoid
9. Frozen Pizza
You know pizza isn’t the best food choice, but were you aware that just one slice of commercial pizza contains one full days’ worth of salt?
This depends on the toppings and crust, of course, but almost everything about a pizza contains salt and MSG including the dough and the cheese, and if your pizza contains processed meats such as sausage or pepperoni, then you get a huge dose of nitrates along with your salt intake.
Pizza is also unbelievably high in fats. Most of that comes from the cheese, that’s true, but many pizza sauces also contain palm oil or corn oil as well as sugar.
Did you know that just once slice of a deep dish pizza has, again depending on your toppings, approximately 400 to 500 calories? An as much as 30 grams of fat per slice.
Many people eat at least 3 slices of pizza, not including those bread sticks many places include with delivery.
Make your own vegetarian pizza at home for a healthier option.