- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 20 Dangerous Foods You Absolutely Must Avoid
It doesn’t matter if its diet or regular, all sodas are dangerously unhealthy. Even knowing this, Americans still drink almost 56 gallons of soda every year on average!
They may try to claim that they use natural ingredients, which is partially true, if you want to consider as much as 26 teaspoons of sugar in a 12 ounce drink “natural.”
The over consumption of sugar can lead to an insulin reaction in your body that can, in the long run, lead to diabetes as well as weight gain. Most soda makes use high fructose corn syrup as their sweetener, which means it’s GMO corn.
Another main ingredient in sodas is phosphoric acid, which keeps your body from absorbing calcium. Without calcium your body cannot build bone and this can lead to osteoporosis, especially in women.
There is no guarantee that the water used in sodas is anything more than local tap water, which means it can contain fluoride, chlorine, and other contaminants.
They do use artificial colors and flavors as well as those “natural” ingredients. There is absolutely no nutritional value to soda whatsoever, who why drink it?
Save your health and save a fortune, also, and drink Mother Nature’s truly all natural drink: water.