- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Essential Oils To Use For Optimism And Happiness
4. Lavender Essential Oil
It is one of the popular essential oils with an aroma that is easily recognizable. Its etymological use for calmness can be traced back to the ancient Romans. A research showed that it helps to reduce depression linked to PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) in some patients by 32.7%. It can be used by diffusing it, applying it topically on the wrists or back of the ears, and via inhalation.
5. Grape Fruit Essential Oil
One of the essential oils for happiness which deals with fatigue and mental exhaustion, it can be used by adding some drops to a diffuser or to shower for bath.
6. Cedar-wood Essential Oil
It has a woodsy aroma, and it helps in bringing calmness and soothing feelings to the mind and brain. The scent releases serotonin in the brain, which also converts to melatonin and induces sleep in its users. You can apply it topically on your eye lids, or inhale it or use it on a diffuser.
Continue to Page 3