- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
- 3 Awesome Salad Recipes You Need To Try This Summer Video
- Simple Tips For Taking Better Care Of Your Hands Infographic
- Fascinating Facts About Mushrooms And Their Health Benefits Video
- Make Chemicals-Free Cleaning Supplies Using Essential Oils Infographic
Top 10 Essential Oils To Use For Optimism And Happiness
Alternative treatments for some ailments now use therapeutic prescriptions, and one of such is aromatherapy. Aromatherapy with essential oils is made by using many different medicinal plants, flowers, herbs, roots, and trees that are grown all over the world, and they tend to have powerful effects by making better the psychological, physical, and spiritual well-being of a person.
According to studies, it is revealed that at some point in life, one in four Americans will experience depression. Also, it is revealed that over 20 million Americans experience depression every year, while over 350 million people suffer depression all over the world every year. However, amidst many other treatments for conditions as this, there are simple ways to tackle these life’s issues ourselves, which is the use of essential oils for happiness to be achieved.
Aromatherapy procedure can be done in many different ways:
- Rubbing oils directly on the skin, alone or in combination with other oils
- Using oils in massage therapy
- Soak oneself in an essential oil infused bath
- Sniffing oils via the nostrils from a cloth
- Diffusing oil into the air to fill the atmosphere with its fragrance
The list of essential oils for different purposes are many, but this article highlights some of the top essential oils to use for optimism and happiness.
1. Bergamot Essential Oil
This essential oil is a good anti-depressant and helps in hormone balancing. It also increases energy flow and helps in blood circulation. A few drops of Bergamot oil enhances relaxation and elevates mood when applied on the wrists, feet, and stomach.
2. Ylang-Ylang Essential Oil
This oil has a sweet floral aroma, and it is known to help in curbing negative thoughts that are linked to depression.
3. Basil Essential Oil
This is one of the essential oils for happiness, as it helps to alleviate stress, calms nerves and reduces inflammation when applied topically with a carrier oil. All of this is thanks to its richness in antioxidants and vitamin C. Adding the combination of a few drops of basil oil and one drop of peppermint oil to your diffuser increases energy and makes one high in spirits.
Continue to Page 2