- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Fruits That Fight Premature Aging
Papaya is great because you can eat it or mash it up and use it as a face mask. No matter how you choose to use it, papaya can work miracles on your skin. It’s a natural toner and fights wrinkles. It’s also full of vitamins A, C, and E that nourish your skin.
You will keep the youthful elasticity of skin by the high levels of vitamin B-6 and vitamin C that are found in these yellow fruits. Bananas also have manganese and antioxidants that prevent premature again. It’s also a great moisturizer that you can apply to the skin topically. Be aware of GMO bananas.
Grapes are super delicious and now you can feel doubly good about eating them. These are a great source of vitamin C and manganese. Together, these two compounds prevent sun damage while the antioxidants fight off those free radicals that cause skin damage and wrinkles.
Whether you are eating strawberries, blueberries, or blackberries, you can’t lose when it comes to any kind of berry. All berries have some of the highest concentrations of antioxidants around, more so than any other fruit. Combine this with their high levels of vitamin C, they will help keep your collagen fresh, which will keep your skin firm and free from wrinkles. Eating foods high in antioxidants will help fight those free radicals that we come into contact with through air pollution and environmental pollutants. Antioxidants even encourage cell regeneration for healthy, new, skin cells.
Continue to Page 3