- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Fruits That Fight Premature Aging
An apple a day just might keep the wrinkles away! Applied topically, the residue from apples is great for your skin as the enzymes help your skin stay moisturized. Apple cider vinegar is also a great toner for those with oily skin.
Another reason to eat more guacamole! Avocados are rich in vitamin E, as well as B complex vitamins, which are both super nourishing for your skin. Avocados are also rich in potassium, which will help keep your skin super hydrated. Avocados also contain a substance called glutathione, which helps stop the aging process. Avocados have lots of healthy monounsaturated fats, which are great for your skin.
Whether you eat pomegranates fresh or you choose to drink pure pomegranate juice, your skin will reap the benefits. This fruit is high in phosphorus, riboflavin, and other vitamins that encourage beautiful skin by increasing your levels of collagen. Collagen gives your skin its firmness and elasticity.