- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 GMO Foods to Avoid
Because corn is used in so many foods, it’s probably one of the most famous GMO products. Avoiding corn is a no-brainer. If you have watched any documentaries on food production, you know that corn is very highly modified. About half of all farms in America grow corn for Monsanto. A great deal of this corn is meant for human consumption. GMO corn has been tied to a long list of health issues, including weight gain, organ disruption, and reproductive issues.
SEE ALSO: GMOs Have Never Been Shown to be Safe
One study done in 2009 in Brazil showed that female rats there were fed GM foods for 15 months had huge changes in their reproductive cycles as well as in their uteruses. It caused changes such as an excessive production of estrogen, progesterone, and a hormone that stimulated the follicles in the body. It also showed damage to the pituitary gland, gastrointestinal problems, and chronic fatigue.