- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Herbs to Naturally Lower Blood Pressure Quickly
8. French Lavender
Not only does this plant smell heavenly, it’s long been used to induce relaxation. This herb can lower your blood pressure by making you more calm and relaxed. Although many people don’t think of lavender as something you can eat, the fact is, you can! Use the flowers in baked goods. The leaves can be used anyplace you use rosemary. Ry some lavender ice cream or lavender jelly!
SEE ALSO: 8 Things to Eat to Naturally Lower Blood Pressure
9. Celery Seed
Celery seed is a terrific herb that can be used to add flavor to soups, casseroles, egg dishes, and stews. China has used celery seed for hundreds of years to treat high blood pressure, but you can actually juice the entire plant, leaves and all, and get the same effects. Celery is known diuretic, which might be why it lowers blood pressure so effectively.
This spice comes to use from India and is used quite often in the South Asian foods. One study found that subjects that ate powdered cardamom every day for several months had a significant reduction in their blood pressure.