- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Herbs to Naturally Lower Blood Pressure Quickly
Hawthorn supports the overall health of your cardiovascular system by strengthening the walls of the heart. It’s also a terrific tonic for those with heart issues. Hawthorn can also reduce blood pressure when taken as directed. Always consult your doctor before you start any herbal treatment.
This is a tasty way to bring down your blood pressure. It’s easy to consume this tasty herb in your daily diet. Studies show that consuming cinnamon every day lowers blood pressure in those with diabetes. Try adding a dash to your coffee in the morning for a unique taste. Read more about health benefits of cinnamon.
This is another delicious way to lower your blood pressure. Basil works well in so many foods! Basil extract has been shown in studies to lower blood pressure (but only for a short while). Add more fresh basil to your diet, it certainly won’t hurt anything! You can probably grow basil right in your kitchen window.
7. Cat’s Claw
Traditional Chinese medicine has used cat’s claw to treat high blood pressure as well as neurological problems. Studies show that it can help reduce your blood pressure by actin on the calcium channels inside cells. You can buy cat’s claw in many different form at any health food store or online.
Continue to Page 3