- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Natural Home Remedies for Athletes Foot
4. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar works super well and is one of the most common home remedies, but beware, it burns like the dickens! That’s because it works so well and it’s killing off the fungus. This method will work faster than some others but only use it if you feel you can stand the burn! Wash and dry your feet well, then apply apple cider vinegar to the affected areas using a cotton ball. If you have a large area, you can just pour it directly out of the container onto your feet.
Many people have reported that thyme also works very well for killing off the fungus that causes athlete’s foot. Heat some water (it doesn’t have to be boiling) then add a few tablespoons of thyme to the water and let simmer for about 10 minutes. Allow it to cool, and then soak your feet nightly for about 10 to 15 minutes.
6. Colloidal Silver
This is another remedy that has been reported to kill the fungus on contact. Try soaking a cotton ball in colloidal silver and rubbing it on the affected areas.
7. Oil of Oregano
This is perhaps Mother Nature’s strongest antiseptic. This is another one that people say burns a bit but works faster than other methods. Wash and dry your feet well, then, using a cotton ball, apply to the affected areas and allow to dry.
Continue to Page 3