- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Tips for Cleaning Your Lymphatic System
If you are truly sick and tired of being sick and tired, then maybe your lymph system has stopped working or is slow. The body’s lymphatic system is a complex system that includes your spleen, thymus, lymph nodes, and vessels that move fluids to protect your body from disease. These systems can get sluggish, or even stop working properly, if you eat too much junk food, are exposed to excessive toxins, don’t get sufficient exercise, or after a serious, lengthy illness.
The good news here is that you can clean out, speed up, and detox that lymph system with just a few simple, health enhancing steps that can improve the function of your lymph system and your overall health in general.
1. Avoid processed foods
Eating a lot of processed foods, including junk foods, puts a terrible strain on the lymph system. Eat as much fresh, organic fruits and vegetables, along with healthy fats such as avocados and coconut oil, as you can. Avoid eating things like white bread, hot dogs, lunch meats, candy, sodas, and packaged dinners.
2. Eat natural foods
Plenty of natural foods will help to cleanse and detox your lymph system such as ginger, dark green veggies such as spinach, kale, broccoli, citrus fruits, chia seeds, coconut oil, garlic, wheatgrass juice, and flax seeds.
3. Lymphatic Massage
A massage therapist trained in lymphatic massage can work wonders for unblocking the lymph system. These types of massage therapists massage the areas around the lymph nodes and other vessels that lie just underneath the skin. Don’t go to just any massage therapist; be sure you see one who is licensed to perform lymphatic massage.
Continue to Page 2