- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
8. Oatmeal Banana Scrub
If you have dry skin, this is the perfect way to remove hair. Banana will leave your skin soft while oatmeal is super hydrating.
Mash one banana with 2 tablespoons of oatmeal (uncooked). Apply this paste to the area where you want to remove hair. Rub this mixture in a circular motion for about 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water. Repeat this twice a week until the hair is gone.
INTERESTING! 19 Things You Didn’t Know about Your Skin
9. Camphor White Pepper (for legs)
Both camphor and white pepper are powerful agents that might be too strong for sensitive skin, so don’t use this on your face. For your legs, however, this works like a charm.
Mix about 2 tablespoons of white pepper with 2 tablespoons of camphor. Add two or three drops of almond oil and mix again. This should look like a paste. If it’s too dry, add a few more drops of almond oil. Spread this paste on your legs and leave on for about 15 minutes. Wash off with warm water. All the hair should be gone, if not, repeat one more time.
10. Egg Mask Facial
This is another great mask that not only moisturizes your skin but should pull off the hair with it.
Mix one egg white with one tablespoon of sugar. Add ½ tablespoon of corn flour to this mixture and mix well. Apply this paste to your face and let dry. This will leave a thin mask on your face. Pull firmly so that the hair comes off with the mask. Don’t rip at it, just pull gently and watch the hair pull right off.