- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Top 10 Ways to Recognize Cancer Without Damaging Tests
2. Lumps or thickening of the lymph nodes, testicles, or breasts
You can feel many cancers right through your skin, especially those in the testicles, breasts, or lymph nodes. Lumps or thickening is an early warning sign that can be found through self-examination. Doing this in the shower generally helps you to feel for abnormalities. Some breast cancers show up as red, thickened, or a puckering of the skin rather than an actual lump. Discharge from the nipple or nipples that change their appearance are sometimes another sign. See your doctor if you find any of these types of changes on your body.